Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Reconfig LandMarks?!

2 replies to this topic

Demon9211

Demon9211

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • IGN:Demon9211
  • Modpack:FTB Ultimate

Hello, I Was wondering if any1 know how to reduce the size of the land marks from 64x64. I would like to make it so they do not go so big because of server lag

digitallyApocalyptic

digitallyApocalyptic

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 262 posts
  • IGN:GameStopper
  • Modpack:FTB Ultimate

Blergh, I am derp. Previous post snipped and strikethroughed because dumb. To my knowledge, there's no way to reduce the maximum size of landmarks from 64x64 in config files. There's no option like this in the client-side config, but the server config may be different. Go to config (wherever this folder is located on your server, probably /minecraft/config) and then choose the buildcraft folder. Search through any and all config files there. If there is such an option in Buildcraft (although my guess is that there isn't) that's where you'd be able to change it.

My previous ramblings and stupidity:

Spoiler

My username is digitallyApocalyptic. I contribute where I can on the wiki and I've previously built pretty much the entirety of Category:Twilight Forest. I play FTB Ultimate, some games on Steam, and I follow MS Paint Adventures.

Iamtk421

Iamtk421

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts
  • Modpack:MindCrack Pack

It sounds like he's wanting to limit the size players are able to use landmarks to define an area on his server, not just create a smaller area for himself...

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users