Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

DUTCH - FTB Mindcrack server

2 replies to this topic

Fint

Fint

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:Fint
  • Modpack:MindCrack Pack

Dear all,

Writing this in english however I'm looking for dutch players to join our new mindcrack FTB server.

We run on an dutch external host with 25 slots.

This means we have good performance especially in the netherlands.

There is no white-list, so you are free to join however please have a quick read below.

The world is protected and people joining will not be able to do anything at start.

Send me a PM if you would like to join, let me know why you would want to join and if you maybe have friends that you want to join with you. Include things like age and what your intentions are.

If we decide you fit the server we'll find a biome, define a region and make you owner.\

At this point you can manage, build and do your thing in your own region.

If you want to play with friends just one of you should apply for ownership, the others can then be added as members to allow them to work together in the same biome.

One point that needs to be clear, if you are an owner of a region you are responsible for this region.

Any server hogging contraptions or griefing is in your hand.

If it gets out of hand, so to speak, the region is reset and removed.

We hope to establish a small community and build from that point on.

The server has the basic plugins running but we are adding to this as we speak.

Let me know if you are intrested in joining us, again, it's required that you speak dutch.

Best regards,

Fint

https://www.serverbu...nner/s/1193/t/3

pingjong

pingjong

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • IGN:pingjong

Hallo, ik zou graag mee willen doen in de server want eindelijk heb ik een nederlandse FTB server gevonden.

Fint

Fint

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:Fint

Your region was defined at +170 -1400

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users