Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

MFR

2 replies to this topic

Firehawk

Firehawk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 Pack

Does anybody now how to set the config file for mine factory reloaded to true 

Iamtk421

Iamtk421

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts
  • Modpack:MindCrack Pack

What?

You don't set a config file to true. That makes no sense.

You set individual options within the file.

e.g. to enable the MFR fertilizer to use bonemeal, open the config file and change

B:Fertilizer.EnableBonemeal=false 

to

B:Fertilizer.EnableBonemeal=true

digitallyApocalyptic

digitallyApocalyptic

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 262 posts
  • IGN:GameStopper
  • Modpack:FTB Ultimate

Direwolf20 (the pack you appear to be using) doesn't have MineFactory Reloaded, so there is no config file to set. If you'd like to install MFR into Direwolf20, download it from the thread on Minecraft Forums for MineFactory Reloaded (this can probably be located by googling the mod name) click the Edit Mod Pack button on the launcher with Direwolf20 selected, click Add Mod, navigate to wherever you downloaded the MineFactory Reloaded .zip/.jar file to, click on that file, press Open, and then launch the pack.

My username is digitallyApocalyptic. I contribute where I can on the wiki and I've previously built pretty much the entirety of Category:Twilight Forest. I play FTB Ultimate, some games on Steam, and I follow MS Paint Adventures.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users