Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Ftb Ultimate Server No whitelist

2 replies to this topic

brice2636

brice2636

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:brice2636
  • Modpack:FTB Ultimate

mc32.serverminer.com:25673 This Server is FTB Ultimate 1.1.2

• brice2636 likes this

Firemx

Firemx

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 43 posts
  • IGN:Firemx
  • Modpack:FTB Infinity

In future, please don't post two twin threads.  Also, Find A Server isn't for advertising, only advertising is for advertising. :P

• brice2636 likes this

digitallyApocalyptic

digitallyApocalyptic

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 262 posts
  • IGN:GameStopper
  • Modpack:FTB Ultimate

I'm confused:

• If it's a whitelisted server, how are people supposed to apply to be on the whitelist?
  • If you're not the server owner, why are you the one advertising the server?
  • Why are you liking your own posts? (please don't do that, BTW, it's frowned upon here)
  • Which FTB mod pack are you using? (if it's a vanilla server, it doesn't belong on these forums)

My username is digitallyApocalyptic. I contribute where I can on the wiki and I've previously built pretty much the entirety of Category:Twilight Forest. I play FTB Ultimate, some games on Steam, and I follow MS Paint Adventures.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users