Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Lossless Liquid Transposing.

2 replies to this topic

GlitchManMax

GlitchManMax

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • IGN:GlitchManMax
  • Modpack:FTB Ultimate

I get all these extra cells from Industrial craft centrifuging/electrolzying, and I want to hold onto the valubale contents, but I do like to have a lot of empty cells. (I'm still developing massive quarry technology) So is there any machine that can reliably transpose a large amount of cells (the large amount is that it will work with a lot of different types) into a tank or something (Yeah, I know it's going to be quite a fair amount of tanks) without losing the cells?

timrem

timrem

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1275 posts
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.7 Pack

The Liquid Transposer from Thermal Expansion is the only way I know that will reliably return empty containers when extracting fluids, but I don't know how well it interacts with all the GregTech cells you've mentioned.

GlitchManMax

GlitchManMax

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • IGN:GlitchManMax
  • Modpack:FTB Ultimate

Yeah I thought the Liquid Transposer had lost it but, it actually just output through my pipes xD

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users