Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

I need to purchase some books urgently

- - - - -

2 replies to this topic

ann5

ann5

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Modpack:FTB Infinity

Hi guys!!! I urgently need to buy some books for my university courses, but new books in stores are too expensive for my budget. Do you have any recommendations where I can buy used books at reasonable prices?

Evaa3

Evaa3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Hello. I understand your situation. I would recommend checking out BooksRun, a used bookstore. This site specializes in selling used books, including textbooks, at very reasonable prices. They offer a wide selection of literature and nationwide shipping. Plus, they have a great exchange program that allows you to sell your old textbooks after you are done with them. Many users have commented on the reliability and quality of service of this site. So, I think you should keep it in mind when looking for books to study!

Nikkii

Nikkii

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Hello, I’m also into buying used books. I also recommend checking out local book fairs and stores in your city. Sometimes you can find unique copies there for a good price.

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users