Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Looking for recommendations on choosing a broker for trading

- - - - -

2 replies to this topic

ann5

ann5

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Modpack:FTB Infinity

Hi everyone! I am just starting to familiarize myself with forex and am looking for recommendations on choosing a broker to trade from Thailand. What can you recommend? What is important to consider when choosing one?

Nikkii

Nikkii

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Hello! Choosing the right forex broker is important for your success in the market. If you are a beginner, you should pay attention to such criteria as the broker's reliability, level of regulation, trading conditions and customer support. I can recommend RoboForex as one of the options to start with. This broker has an excellent reputation and offers a variety of trading instruments including currency pairs, stocks and forex thai . RoboForex also has friendly and prompt customer support, which is especially important for newbies. Be sure to also check the trading conditions, commissions, and training and analytics options that the broker offers so that you can choose the best option for your investment goals.

Evaa3

Evaa3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

I also tried Forex trading. It is very important to choose a reliable broker and not risk large sums at the beginning. Personally, I prefer to use automated trading systems since I don't have a lot of free time to analyze the market.

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users