Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

How to remove a negative review on Amazon?

2 replies to this topic

jacombo

jacombo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Modpack:FTB Infinity
I recently started selling products on Amazon and have encountered a problem - I have received several negative reviews that are greatly affecting my rating. I would like to know if there are ways to remove such reviews or at least minimize their impact. I would be grateful for advice and personal experience.

T-rock77

T-rock77

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts
  • Modpack:FTB Infinity

Negative reviews can greatly affect ratings and sales, but there are several ways to deal with this situation, it is worth contacting the buyer and trying to solve the problem directly from how to remove negative feedback on amazon, sometimes it helps to change the review, if the review violates Amazon's rules, you can request to have it removed. Thirdly, it is important to constantly improve the quality of service and product in order to minimize the number of negative reviews in the future.

coltoregano

coltoregano

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Modpack:FTB Mage Quest

To be able to minimize the negative impact of customer reviews you should contact the buyer and try to solve the problem directly from how to delete negative feedback on amazon, sometimes it helps to change the review , if a review violates Amazon's rules, you can request that it be removed. In addition, to limit negative reviews, you must improve the quality of services and products to minimize the number of negative reviews in the future. 

doodle baseball

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users