Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

New Whitelisted FTB Unleashed server|Friendly|24/7|20TPS|v 1.1.2

Unleashed Whitelist 20TPS Friendly version 1.1.2

7 replies to this topic

jackalas2605

jackalas2605

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • IGN:jackalas2605
  • Modpack:FTB Unleashed

I am starting a brand new white-listed Unleashed server and looking for 10-12 active Minecrafters to create a small community.

I am looking for mature players only (+18 plus) who mostly play solo but like to have a small community of friends. YouTuber’s are welcome but not given any priority.

I would like to keep any rules and regulations to a minimum so I am asking players to be very respectful of others and the server. Do not build or create anything you know will create lag or hinder the gameplay of others. Any additional rules will be mentioned prior to you joining the server and I reserve the right to make new rules when needed.

The server is 24/7 and solid 20 tps so far. It is running on a dedicated server with 10GB of ram. (Can upgrade if neccessary)

Server donations are welcome but not necessary.

Please reply with:
IGN:
Age (18+ only):
Do you have any experience with the mods in the modpack?:
On average, how many hours per week do you play Minecraft?:
How long do you intend to play on the server?:
Do you have Teamspeak or Skype (preferably Skype)?:
Tell us a little bit about yourself:

Prior to acceptance you will be asked to speak with existing members via Skype or TeamSpeak.

BlindSister

BlindSister

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • IGN:BlindSister

IGN: BlindSister
Age (18+ only): 27
Do you have any experience with the mods in the modpack?: Yes
On average, how many hours per week do you play Minecraft?: 10-15
How long do you intend to play on the server?: As long as I can
Do you have Teamspeak or Skype (preferably Skype)?: Skype
Tell us a little bit about yourself: Currently a student, run j-terms so im just starting my summer right now.

demigod009

demigod009

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

IGN: Demigod009
Age (18+ only):30
Do you have any experience with the mods in the modpack?: yes extensive

On average, how many hours per week do you play Minecraft?: 60

How long do you intend to play on the server?: depends but if the server is good then indeffinately
Do you have Teamspeak or Skype (preferably Skype)?: yes skype 
Tell us a little bit about yourself: ive been playing minecraft since beta im respectfull and very knowlegeable of the modpack. always willing to lend a helping hand and overall i just try to be a good person. sorry if that sounds generic lol but yeah ^_^

TooFabulous

TooFabulous

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • IGN:TooFabulous

IGN: TooFabulous
Age (18+ only): 15 and understand my reason for applying down below.
Do you have any experience with the mods in the modpack?: Yes, I played for a couple months and got pretty advanced in the modpacks, thaumcaft, buildcraft, ic2, etc... The server I was on was just shut down due to a duplication glitch and everyone including legit players were just left no where because he took the wesbite, server, and ts down I just want another server to have fun on. If you play with me I promise to be mature and understand the rules completely. Thank you!
On average, how many hours per week do you play Minecraft?: 15-20
How long do you intend to play on the server?: As long as its up.
Do you have Team speak or Skype (preferably Skype)?:I have both... my skype is tofab4you1
Tell us a little bit about yourself: I plan to join the Marine Corps straight out of high school. I am a sophomore now and am currently in the mcjrotc program. I am a mature young man and would love a small community to play with once again. Thank you!

Aklell

Aklell

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • IGN:Aklell

IGN:Aklell
Age (18+ only):23
Do you have any experience with the mods in the modpack?:Most of them, Don't know what I'm doing with mystcraft or the new Thaumcraft
On average, how many hours per week do you play Minecraft?:24
How long do you intend to play on the server?:As long as possible
Do you have Teamspeak or Skype (preferably Skype)?:skype
Tell us a little bit about yourself: I've been playing with most of the mods in the pack for a while now, I'm just looking for a civil, stable server with a good community to do a large survival build on.

orcasea

orcasea

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:OrcaSea
  • Modpack:MindCrack Pack

IGN: OrcaSea
Age (18+ only): 19
Do you have any experience with the mods in the modpack?: I've used IC2, forestry and Thaumcraft quite a bit on a single player world
On average, how many hours per week do you play Minecraft?: 10-20
How long do you intend to play on the server?: As long as i can
Do you have Teamspeak or Skype (preferably Skype)?: Skype
Tell us a little bit about yourself: I enjoy interaction with other players on minecraft and am looking for a friendly community to build with

CrumpetsRule

CrumpetsRule

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • IGN:CrumpetsRule

IGN; CrumpetsRule

Age (18+ only): 17 but 18 in September cba to wait to reply then

Do you have any experience with the mods in the modpack?: I have been playing for years now

On average, how many hours per week do you play Minecraft?: 10-20 hours a week, but probably more

How long do you intend to play on the server?: As long as its up

Do you have Teamspeak or Skype (preferably Skype)?: Skype name - haribo_miles

Tell us a little bit about yourself: I live in England and go to college and will soon be joining the army hopefully. Plus I'm not a massive griefer and I'm mature

p.s. I can make youtube vids

outcast7789

outcast7789

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • IGN:outcast7789
  • Modpack:MindCrack Pack
IGN:outcast7789
Age (18+ only):24
Do you have any experience with the mods in the modpack?: Yes, mostly redpower2, ic2, buildcraft, and a little gregtech.
On average, how many hours per week do you play Minecraft?:five to ten
How long do you intend to play on the server?: as long as it is up.
Do you have Teamspeak or Skype (preferably Skype)?:I dont have either, but i can if required.
Tell us a little bit about yourself: I have been playing minecraft since late alpha build. I stumbled apon tekkit and feed the beast about two years ago. I loved the technology mods plus the automation. I usually only played solo but that has since lost its shine, I want to be apart of a community so I can share my abilitys and hopefully learn from others.

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Unleashed, Whitelist, 20TPS, Friendly, version 1.1.2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users