Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

TechRPG|DivineRPG|Custom Pack|Whitelisted

4 replies to this topic

xfritz5375

xfritz5375

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts
  • IGN:xfritz5375
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.5 Pack
TechRPG
We are a whitelisted DivineRPG server with a custom modpack just for the server! If you hid edit modpack for DivineRPG you can easily add mods. For the server you need to add Buildcraft, XReliquary, EE3, Mystcraft, Modular Powersuits, and Thaumcraft. All of them are in the Ultimate pack. Keep inventory is on, fire tick is off, and creepers don't destroy blocks, so the difficulty is on hard.

Rules:
1) No griefing
2) If you want to PVP, ask for a linking book to the PVP world
3) No swearing
4) No asking for OP
5) No stealing
6) No explosives
7) Be respectful
8) Ask for a chunk loader if you want to use it: they are free, but only an op can place it and edit it

Breaking these rules will result in a warning, then a ban. You can steal, use TNT, and grief in the PVP world. TNT or griefing anywhere else results in a permanent ban.

Whitelist Application

How old are you:
What mods are you good at:
What are you best at:
Why do you want to join:
How much knowledge do you have of computers:
Why would we want you on the server:
What is your timezone:
IGN:

You will get a PM once I look at your application.

magic465

magic465

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • IGN:magic465
  • Modpack:Infamy Pack

Hello, here is my application for the whitelist. I am 20 years old and have been playing minecraft for like 1 year although I bought minecraft during alpha, which I quit shortly after.  I started mods recently starting from tekkit/hexxit and to ftb/unleashed.
I am doing pretty well with any mods and easily learn them. However, what I like to do the most is to farm. So I usually go for mods such as HarvestCraft. I also played ComputerCraft, BuildCraft, IC and . Yet I am still working on learning the industrial mechanisms.
The reason I want to join the server is that I love RPG games while I also enjoy playing minecraft. Divine RPG seems to very well integrate both genres. Yet I still do not want to play singleplayer all the time. Therefore, I have chosen TechRPG. While I can, I do not want to spend my energy to set up my own server anymore, partly because I am not that good at marketing/advertising/recruitment.

If you ask me of my computer skills, I can show that I always try things that I am curious about  and really want to do. Just few months ago I tried to set up a server, not just through server hostings, but I used a linux VPS, looked up for the instructions, and succeeded to open a vanilla server very quickly. I also made another server through hosting, at which time I by myself created a spawn using various plugins like worldguard, worldedit, citizens and other necessary plugins that could be configured.

Spoiler

This is what I made for few hours.

So I think I know some how other servers are made of, and I can understand the efforts of Admins. Just like these, I do not stop learning things even if I got stuck at some point. While it may take time to resolve, I always fulfill my curiosity in IT. Other things I can use are Photoshops, MSOffice, Premiere Pro and Ruby (some), but I am new to Java (I barely tried to make an attempt to create any minecraft mods, but I might in the future).

Why would we want you on the server: I think I explained pretty much everything in the previous question. I would like to play and enjoy the game in your server. What can I say more? :)

What is your timezone: GMT +1 (Germany)

P.S. - I have tried the game with the additional mods but they crashed. I figured out that it is because direwolf uses different forge version and mods, incompatible with RPG Immersion pack. I will try again with compatible mods of correct versions but I would like to know exactly which versions for the mods (not forge or 1.4.7) the server uses.

Battlestar895

Battlestar895

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • IGN:Battlestar895
  • Modpack:FTB Ultimate

My application for your whitelisted server:)

How old are you: 15
What mods are you good at: Any on DireWolf.
What are you best at: I am best at building anything really... i love building buildings, redstone contraptions, and spawn traps.
Why do you want to join: Bcuz im tired of being alone on my own server bcuz its really boring and i really need friends who have pc version of MC.
How much knowledge do you have of computers: Ik everything but how to set up programs using control panel.
Why would we want you on the server: Bcuz i am an amazing builder and im funny a i like to have fun.
What is your timezone: EST
IGN: Battlestar895

BATTLESTAR895 IS BEAST!!!

THE LINK IS FOR ANYONE WHO WOLD LIKE TO VISIT BADASHGAMES YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.c...L1_Z1x7G8-eTxew

xfritz5375

xfritz5375

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts
  • IGN:xfritz5375
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.5 Pack

I ran out of money for the server-so instead I am going to work on making this into a private pack.

Battlestar895

Battlestar895

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • IGN:Battlestar895
  • Modpack:FTB Ultimate

ok

BATTLESTAR895 IS BEAST!!!

THE LINK IS FOR ANYONE WHO WOLD LIKE TO VISIT BADASHGAMES YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.c...L1_Z1x7G8-eTxew

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users