Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Living with the Beast - Feed the Beast Unleashed LP

Unleashed Lets Play

30 replies to this topic

KitchenFire

KitchenFire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • IGN:Kitchen_Fire
  • Modpack:FTB Unleashed

I have been saying I want to move away from using solar power at each of my nodes. In this episode I start to remove the solar and replace it with MJ!

KitchenFire

KitchenFire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

We are jumping in time a bit so you don't have to watch me run around with no idea what I am doing. After a few hours of running I finally found trees again! We will be stopping here and trying to set up my new home! Join me as I figure out what to build my house out of...

KitchenFire

KitchenFire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

We start building a house. It is a very ugly house. It is not a home. 
Plus, I fight some mobs and try not to die.

KitchenFire

KitchenFire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

JimbobMega (http://www.youtube.c...AHT-cSilai88CLQ) thought it would be funny to play a little gift prank on me. Lets see if he tries that again...

KitchenFire

KitchenFire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Vathell, Jimbob, and I start playing on a brand new vanilla server. We spent a few hours running around looking for the new biomes and trying to find places to live. I never did find anything that blew me away so I settle down with some horses. I haven't played vanilla in a while so I feel very noobish... 

Notice the new outro! Thanks Amp for the graphics! All music rights belong to me. 

Join all three of us for the first half of the episode and then watch my highlights from my first weekend on a brand new server. 

If you are interested in joining our new server just ask!

New vanilla videos planned for every Monday!

Note: Dxtory did not record my voice while in a group call for some reason. I want to thank Jimbob for sending me his sound files! Please excuse any sound issues in this episode. I really didn't want to not post this golden footage. 

KitchenFire

KitchenFire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Last episode you saw me using the builders wand to prank JimbobMega. In this episode I show you how to make the wand and other tools.

KitchenFire

KitchenFire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Storage! Now that we have a home I need to find some ways to empty my inventory.

KitchenFire

KitchenFire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

We use our new clay molds to make some copper tools. Now we can start mining for more ores!!

KitchenFire

KitchenFire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

I restart my vanilla series on a new server. Join me as I show you around the new server, talk about the future of my channel, and build a small storage room. 

KitchenFire

KitchenFire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Today we explore charge pads and try to get a charging station set up in the main node. I also spend some time building the ceiling and walls of the node. Let me know what you think.

KitchenFire

KitchenFire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Some of the guys on the server decide to build a high speed rail system connecting our bases to spawn. Living 5k blocks from spawn means I need a lot of rails so I spend some time to figure out how to automate rolling machines. I also give a mini spawn tour

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Unleashed, Lets Play

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users