So, I'm using Veoserv, and I have some mixed experience, mostly good but let's make a list.
- Cheap (I pay around 18£/mo for 2GB)
- Fast and friendly support (tickets takes on average 5-10 minutes to get a reply on)
- Unlimited storage (as long as it is server files and world files, they don't want you to use them as a file server)
- Easy to understand interface
- Instant setup
- Every server comes with a free 8-slot Mumble server as a bonus (Voice service)
- Access to all your config files
- Have servers located in Canada, France and Germany
- Web console
- Somewhat laggy, but FTB is a resource intensive modpack
- I have experienced that the server I am on have crashed, world data was intact, but my player.dat file got corrupted, so my inventory was cleared
- Port 25565 costs extra per month
- Since their servers got 192GB RAM total, there is a lot of Minecraft servers on one server, this is not a problem on vanilla, but as stated above, FTB suffers some lag, however not terribly much
My rating: 9/10
Only really negative thing I can say about Veoserv's services, is the server crash they had, and the average lag, but I'm sure the crash was by no means intentional, and since FTB takes a lot of resources, the lag is understandable (previous version of the MindCrack pack was much much worse than the current one due to a bug in the bukkit file).
So, if you are located somewhat near their servers, like in Canada or the EU, you should consider their services, sure there is cheaper providers, but I doubt that their customer support is as fast as Veoserv's, they are really fast replying to tickets, even in the middle of the night.