Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Unleashed 1.1.3|Whitelisted server|No grief(For now)|Factions

5 replies to this topic

Fran4x

Fran4x

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • IGN:fran4x
  • Modpack:FTB Unleashed

IP: 187.163.23.41

Description: This is a small server I run on my computer. It will not be up at all times but I will try to have it up as long as someone is playing. I used to play with many friends of mine but they slowly started to lose interest. We used to play in Ultimate but since have upgraded to Unleashed. I will in about 2 weeks get the internet connection needed to really make a big server. I want this server to start small but at the end it will be pretty much a raiding server (that means make your house far away and claim your base!) with anarchy kind of gameplay. But for now I want everyone to amass a good amount of power. Please ignore the crater near the spawn (The admin was demoted).

Rules:

1. No griefing, stealing or raiding(for now)

2. No cheats, duplication or other things that are not intended in the mods that give you a great advantage above others

3. Be kind to admins

4. Do not crash or slow down the server on purpose  Application:  IGN*: Age*: Skype: Steam: Why do you want to join?*: Tell us a bit about yourself:

*Required

Fran4x

Fran4x

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Man, sometimes it gets pretty lonely on there :'(

xfritz5375

xfritz5375

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts
  • IGN:xfritz5375
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.5 Pack

IGN: xfritz5375

Why do I want to join: I really like small servers where people know each other and (at least for now) work with each other

CaptainGazzzz

CaptainGazzzz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • IGN:CaptainGazzzz
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 Pack

ign: CaptainGazzzz

Why do I want to join: I have played a lot of FTB on SinglePlayer so I would love to make bigger and more complicated things with a server.

BattleDwarf321

BattleDwarf321

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:BattleDwarf321

IGN*: BattleDwarf321

Age*: 14

Skype: i have one but will not disclose this information unless accepted

Steam: i have one but will not disclose this information unless accepted

Why do you want to join?*: for a while i have been looking for a small ftb server to join

Tell us a bit about yourself: i am a marching band member so i will not be on all the time

thank you for considering my request

Fran4x

Fran4x

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Sorry for the delay! I got a new provider! You are all accepted!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users