Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Am I missing something or just unlucky?

- - - - -

2 replies to this topic

Jloo

Jloo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • IGN:enkos
  • Modpack:FTB Infinity

I don't know what's happening, but every time I play these online poker, I can't seem to win anything. It's like, I'll hit a small win, get a little excited, and then bam—it's all gone before I know it. I'm not even betting big amounts, but somehow, it keeps slipping away. I'm starting to think there's either a trick I'm missing or maybe I'm just not picking the right sites. It's been frustrating lately. Have you had any luck with them?

bagelsoda

bagelsoda

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • IGN:termos

I've been in that boat before, feeling like the games were against me. What helped me out was choosing sites with better bonuses and promotions. If you're playing from Australia, give https://smartpokies.pro a try. They've got solid real money pokies, and the bonuses make a difference, especially when you're going through a rough patch. Those extra spins can stretch your balance and improve your chances.

BaSo

roseandomedamuffin

roseandomedamuffin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • IGN:terry

Honestly, I think part of the problem might be expectations. I used to go in thinking I’d make a quick buck, but that just led to more disappointment when I didn’t. Now, I treat pokies as a bit of fun and don’t expect to win. If I do, great, but if not, it doesn’t bother me as much because I’m not relying on it. I think it helps to go in with a mindset that you're paying for the experience, not just trying to win. It takes the pressure off, and you enjoy it more that way.

Rose

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users