Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Power Converters and Factorization

2 replies to this topic

RoAnnon

RoAnnon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • IGN:RoAnnon
  • Modpack:FTB Ultimate

Hey there, Playing in the Ultimate modpack, I set about to build an energy bridge to power my factorization machines using blutricity generated by all my lovely new solar panels. Thing is, the Factorization Consumer I need to build to craft into the Producer requires the solar turbine machine, which is no longer able to be crafted, having been replaced in the Factorization mod by the solar boiler and steam turbine combo.

Does anyone know of a work around? I've already torn down my apparatus that was generating Charge, and would rather not have to build that up again in parallel to my blutricity infrastructure. Thanks!

So you're a bounty hunter

No, that ain't it at all

Then what are you?

I'm a bounty hunter

ZL123

ZL123

Me.

• Administrators
  • 2079 posts
  • Location:Not somewhere where people say a fake location to try to be funny
  • IGN:ZL123
  • Modpack:Private Pack

Hey there, Playing in the Ultimate modpack, I set about to build an energy bridge to power my factorization machines using blutricity generated by all my lovely new solar panels. Thing is, the Factorization Consumer I need to build to craft into the Producer requires the solar turbine machine, which is no longer able to be crafted, having been replaced in the Factorization mod by the solar boiler and steam turbine combo.

Does anyone know of a work around? I've already torn down my apparatus that was generating Charge, and would rather not have to build that up again in parallel to my blutricity infrastructure. Thanks!

If you're an op I'd just suggest you cheat it in really. Other than that... no, sorry. :P

-ZL123
Hope I helped!

YT: http://youtube.com/ZL234
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ZL234

RoAnnon

RoAnnon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • IGN:RoAnnon
  • Modpack:FTB Ultimate

Yeah, not an OP, but I know the server owner... :) I'll have a chat with her.. though.. that kinda defeats the purpose for me.. *sighs*

So you're a bounty hunter

No, that ain't it at all

Then what are you?

I'm a bounty hunter

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users