Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Chunk reset

ender tank ender storage chunk error chunk reset

No replies to this topic

blaurascon

blaurascon

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts
  • IGN:BlauRascon
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 Pack

Thought this bug was fixed - is the bug where ender tanks cause a chunk to reset itself still present in newer versions of Unleashed? Thought that was fixed a while ago, but a chunk I had three ender tanks in (for my liquid dna tank; 2 input 1 output) reloaded. Lost the tank, part of a train track, some dirt, and a corner of the Questing Grove I live in, and suddenly a random greatwood tree grew there...

No huge loss, I have creative so I remade the tank and got back the DNA I lost, just wondering if that bug is still active.

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ender tank, ender storage, chunk error, chunk reset

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users