Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Unleashed SERVER Startup Crash.

Server Crash

Best Answer timrem , 24 November 2013 - 05:42 AM

As usually happens after unexpected shutdown, it's a problem with Ender Storage. If you don't have a recent backup to restore to, you'll probably be losing anything stored in Ender Chests/Tanks since you'll have to remove either that mod, or its .dat files to get your world to load. Make a backup before trying any fixes, of course.

Go to the full post »

2 replies to this topic

kwstoudt

kwstoudt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • IGN:kwstoudt
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.6 Pack

So, I was working on my server and everything was fine. Next thing I know, my computer gives me the blue screen. When I got my computer back up and running, I tried launching my FTB server. Problem is, it keeps crashing during startup now, rendering the server un-playable. It appears to be an "Exception in server loop tick" error. When I try doing "Run as administrator", the command prompt window pops up but immediately closes again. Please help.

Attached File  crash-2013-11-23_19.40.57-server.txt   21.72KB   522 downloads

BudderCraft Servers!

IP (Normal MC, not FTB): mc.buddercrafthub.net

timrem

timrem

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1275 posts
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.7 Pack
✓  Best Answer

As usually happens after unexpected shutdown, it's a problem with Ender Storage. If you don't have a recent backup to restore to, you'll probably be losing anything stored in Ender Chests/Tanks since you'll have to remove either that mod, or its .dat files to get your world to load. Make a backup before trying any fixes, of course.

kwstoudt

kwstoudt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • IGN:kwstoudt
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.6 Pack

Thank you very much. Upon removing the .dat files, my server loaded properly.

BudderCraft Servers!

IP (Normal MC, not FTB): mc.buddercrafthub.net

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Server Crash

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users