Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

FTB Unleashed not launching

3 replies to this topic

Skippygum

Skippygum

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Modpack:FTB Unleashed

Hi!

After quite some time playing other games, I've tried to play FTB again lately, but I can't get it to start. I've checked Java and I think I've got the right version (OpenJDK Java 7), and I've tried a forced update of FTB, but I still get the same red text on the console when it stops launching :

Spoiler

My OS is Ubuntu 13.10.

Any idea what I can do?

timrem

timrem

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1275 posts
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.7 Pack

Have you tried running the launcher with elevated privileges? That's my first thought when I see "java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged".

Skippygum

Skippygum

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Modpack:FTB Unleashed

It's the first time I've tried launching FTB as a superuser, so I hope I did it right (sudo java -jar /home/cel/Bureau/Minecraft/FTB_Launcher.jar). Anyway, it doesn't solve my problem, I still get the same error message.

Thanks for the help though !

xfritz5375

xfritz5375

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts
  • IGN:xfritz5375
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.5 Pack

Just use the new packs

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic