Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

direwolf20 1.6.4 modpack

7 replies to this topic

ixlazyshot

ixlazyshot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • IGN:ixlazyshot
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 Pack

ive downloaded the new ftb launcher and the new direwolf20 mod pack and every time i try and load up a new wolrd it comes up shutting down internal sever error ive tried other packs they seam to work and have played other pack for hours with no problems 

dgelessus

dgelessus

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1424 posts
  • IGN:dgelessus
  • Modpack:FTB Tech World 2

Could you post the console output please? That's the most important part of information.

ixlazyshot

ixlazyshot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

http://gyazo.com/d51...73181f452da0b9c that's wot come up constantly after the error message hope this helps 

timrem

timrem

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1275 posts
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.7 Pack

It would be much more useful if you could pastebin the console output, so we can see the whole thing. There should be an easy button to do this for you in the console.

ixlazyshot

ixlazyshot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

i think this is right http://pastebin.com/f5Ps0tsL

ixlazyshot

ixlazyshot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

i don't no if it helps but if i decrease the maximum ram to 768 from 1gb it loads the world but then i get lag spikes every 3 or 4 seconds for a second or two 

timrem

timrem

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1275 posts
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.7 Pack

The FTB Team says the new Direwolf20 pack requires a minimum 2GB RAM to run properly (3GB recommended). If you're on a 32-bit machine, you simply don't have a good enough system to run the pack. If you do have a 64-bit machine, make sure you have 64-bit Java installed, at which point you'll be able to increase the RAM allocation above 1GB. This could be your problem, even though it's not showing itself in the normal OutOfMemoryError.

ixlazyshot

ixlazyshot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

thanks all done no re downloaded java 64 bit and gave it 4 gb ram works perfectly thanks for all the help  

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users