Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Direwolf20 1.6.4 Not Loading

Best Answer timrem , 20 December 2013 - 06:07 AM

It looks like some of the modpack files may have gotten messed up. Try opening the launcher, going to Options, and pressing "Force Update?" so that it's selected. This will re-download the modpack when you launch it, and hopefully clear up your issue.

Go to the full post »

2 replies to this topic

Blitson

Blitson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:blitson
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 Pack

Anyone know how to fix this? My FTB files were missing and when i checked the launcher there was an update i updated to 1.3.1 and now direwolf20 wont open, i've tried multiple versions of the modpack but they all say this: http://pastebin.com/GfZTQfT2

timrem

timrem

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1275 posts
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.7 Pack
✓  Best Answer

It looks like some of the modpack files may have gotten messed up. Try opening the launcher, going to Options, and pressing "Force Update?" so that it's selected. This will re-download the modpack when you launch it, and hopefully clear up your issue.

Blitson

Blitson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:blitson
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 Pack

Fixed it in another way [deleted all the files and reinstalled] the force update didn't work though.

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users