Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Thaumcraft 3 Node Spawning?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

streak1

streak1

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts
  • Modpack:FTB Ultimate

So, I have a test world, and I just had the idea to add some different types of nodes for testing purposes. The only problem is, though, is how to get them. I used a custom superflat seed that makes the world made completely of half-slabs and without terrain generation, so I'm not sure if any natural nodes would have been created. Natural Nodes or not, I feel that it would be easier to spawn them in myself.

So, the question is, is it possible to spawn Nodes in creative mode? If not, is there some sort of external tool I could use to do this?

Thanks,

~streak1

8520651176_f9f7b311aa_z.jpg

Archina

Archina

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
  • Modpack:MindCrack Pack

As far as I know, there is no way to just click a button and nodes appear. Though you can just plant some silverwood trees and play the waiting game.

streak1

streak1

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts
  • Modpack:FTB Ultimate

As far as I know, there is no way to just click a button and nodes appear. Though you can just plant some silverwood trees and play the waiting game.

Yea, I suppose that's true, but that doesn't allow me to spawn dark and unstable nodes.

8520651176_f9f7b311aa_z.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users