Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Cant launcher Direwolf20 v1.6.4 Getting error

Best Answer zerdoza , 09 January 2014 - 01:38 PM

Okay so i got minecraft working nearly flawlessly, now im having a problem getting into my server, it says my mods are out of date i know the server im running is direwolf20 v1.6.5 - 1.0.8, and i launched with these settings and it still gave me a error saying mods out of date any reason why that would be?

Go to the full post »

6 replies to this topic

zerdoza

zerdoza

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • IGN:Zerdoza
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.6 Pack

I've looked for hours on seeing peoples solutions to this problem 

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/google/common/collect/Lists

Yet no one knows how to fix it, everyone says reinstall java blah blah blah, done all that, saying missing files reinstall this and that done alot of troubleshooting and no luck so far, if anyone has a solution to this problem please let me know here is the paste bin.

http://pastebin.com/Yn29gKdi

dgelessus

dgelessus

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1424 posts
  • IGN:dgelessus
  • Modpack:FTB Tech World 2

It seems that some library that Minecraft needs is missing or broken - normally turning on Force Update in the launcher options and relaunching the game fixes it, but if not, try deleting the entire "libraries" folder in your FTB folder, so the game will redownload them.

zerdoza

zerdoza

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

It seems that some library that Minecraft needs is missing or broken - normally turning on Force Update in the launcher options and relaunching the game fixes it, but if not, try deleting the entire "libraries" folder in your FTB folder, so the game will redownload them.

Yeah i've done the force update several times does nothing repeats the error, im trying to find the library folder but i dont see it atm.

dgelessus

dgelessus

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1424 posts
  • IGN:dgelessus
  • Modpack:FTB Tech World 2

Yeah i've done the force update several times does nothing repeats the error, im trying to find the library folder but i dont see it atm.

It should be in the same folder as your FTB_Launcher.exe (or .jar).

zerdoza

zerdoza

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Alright so i've done what you said it then decided ill try deleting all ftb folders etc.. but still getting same problem

Edit: Alright so im downloading into a new folder completely different directory see if it works.

zerdoza

zerdoza

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
✓  Best Answer

Okay so i got minecraft working nearly flawlessly, now im having a problem getting into my server, it says my mods are out of date i know the server im running is direwolf20 v1.6.5 - 1.0.8, and i launched with these settings and it still gave me a error saying mods out of date any reason why that would be?

Iamtk421

Iamtk421

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts
  • Modpack:MindCrack Pack

Is it telling you that you have the wrong mods/versions when you try to connect, or once connected you see a chat message saying there are new mod versions available?

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users