Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Mindcrack Optifine Crash

No replies to this topic

MWChainz

MWChainz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:MWChainz
  • Modpack:MindCrack Pack

Hello all,

Due to the extreme lag that occurs when I play FTB Mindcrack, I decided to install Optifine. I installed 1.4.6 HD C3 and Minecraft started right up. I can load the game and play for about 3 minutes before the game crashes. I attached the crashreport from that.

I then read on a tutorial on the FTB Wiki that I need to use Optifine 1.4.6 HD U D5. I decided to give this a go but found that I was not able to remove the old Optifine version. I tried to disable it from within the launcher and it simply unhighlighted the selection after I hit "Disable". I also tried to delete the mod from the Instmod folder and it says it is being used by Java, even though Java is not running in my processes. 

How do I delete the old version? Is Optifine even compatible with Mindcrack? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance,

Max

Attached Files

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users