Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Sorting Machine troubles

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

BestFriendSkull

BestFriendSkull

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 Pack

I was trying to set up a sorted wearhouse but the whole thing became sorta problematic cause the sorting machines aren't working. I have it set up like this.

C_C
  P_P

PPP
    P
CPPSC

This sorta format repeats. Cs are chests, Ps are pneumatic tubes and the S is the sorter. I have the pipe closest to the sorter coloured white and the 2 underneath both of the top chests coloured orange and pink respectively. I have it on single step on any item with a default route to white. For one reason or another the instant that the sorter picks up anything out of the chest it's attached to it just jams instantly unless I take out the white pipe, which of course makes everything sort fine but anything it can't sort will just jam it. Help?

ViperSRT3g

ViperSRT3g

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 212 posts
  • IGN:ViperSRT3g
  • Modpack:Unlisted Pack
  C_C
  P_P
  PPP
    P
CPPSC

Depending on the direction you are sorting to, one of the bold P's must be colored white.
Vanilla Server: vanilla.vipersrt3g.net
banner-13472.png
Snapshot Server: snap.vipersrt3g.net
banner-25377.png

BestFriendSkull

BestFriendSkull

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 Pack

The bottom one is coloured white, that's what makes it stop.

ViperSRT3g

ViperSRT3g

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 212 posts
  • IGN:ViperSRT3g
  • Modpack:Unlisted Pack
Tubes directly adjacent to the sorting machine cannot be colored or they jam the machine because they do not provide a valid location for items to exit.

Are the top pipes colored correctly?
Is the Sorting Machine being provided enough blutricity power?
Is the redstone signal being pulsed at an appropriate interval?

All of these could affect it.
Vanilla Server: vanilla.vipersrt3g.net
banner-13472.png
Snapshot Server: snap.vipersrt3g.net
banner-25377.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users