Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Where are the vannilla mobs?

Best Answer ZL123 , 24 May 2014 - 08:08 AM

Try typing in /opis into the chat and try to find anything interesting.

Go to the full post »

9 replies to this topic

emesquita

emesquita

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • IGN:Emesquita210
  • Modpack:FTB Monster

Vanilla mobs aren't spawning in my area... why is that?

ZL123

ZL123

Me.

• Administrators
  • 2079 posts
  • Location:Not somewhere where people say a fake location to try to be funny
  • IGN:ZL123
  • Modpack:Private Pack

Are you on multiplayer or singleplayer?

Are you getting a lot of lag?

Have they spawned before?

Do they spawn outside 'your area'?

What kind of mobs are spawning?

How many entities are there in 'your area'?

How long have you played on this world for?

Have you placed down a magnum torch/chandelier?

What biome are you in?

Have you added any mods?

What pack are you on?

Do you have Special Mobs in your pack, and if so, are those mobs spawning?

-ZL123
Hope I helped!

YT: http://youtube.com/ZL234
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ZL234

emesquita

emesquita

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Singleplayer, no lag, I dont know if they spawned before, they spawn in a mystcraft world (random age 4), there are spawning balcony mobs, how to see the entities?, i don't know how long I play on this world, I didn't place a magnum torch or a candelier, I'm on a highland biome ( some kind of mountains), I didn't add any mods, I'm on the Monster pack and I don't know if I saw any special mob on the world but the mod is installed.

DiamondDoctor

DiamondDoctor

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

Are you on multiplayer or singleplayer?

Are you getting a lot of lag?

Have they spawned before?

Do they spawn outside 'your area'?

What kind of mobs are spawning?

How many entities are there in 'your area'?

How long have you played on this world for?

Have you placed down a magnum torch/chandelier?

What biome are you in?

Have you added any mods?

What pack are you on?

Do you have Special Mobs in your pack, and if so, are those mobs spawning?

He pulled a diamonddoctor there

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did i help? If so, click that like button! (And then, click Here! This is a feedback poll! Help me Help you and others!) (Stalk me here on the forums!)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bored? Watch these!(-IN THE FACE-...-DADADAOOMSDAY-...-Krieg-...-NFLBLR-...-NFLBLR2-...-Fosko-)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Speak softly and carry a diamond sword"-Me                                                                                                                                                                                            

Punching trees, falling off cliffs, punching grass... Now that i think of it, Minecraft sounds painful.                                                                                                 

The Word of the Week isIndefatigable!

Signature now with 89.6% more COLOR!                                                                                                              

-DiamondDoctor

-For anyone interested, please, please, please check out my mod, AnyUtil, and post suggestions!

ZL123

ZL123

Me.

• Administrators
  • 2079 posts

He pulled a diamonddoctor there

eh

no

-ZL123
Hope I helped!

DiamondDoctor

DiamondDoctor

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

oh.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did i help? If so, click that like button! (And then, click Here! This is a feedback poll! Help me Help you and others!) (Stalk me here on the forums!)

Bored? Watch these!(-IN THE FACE-...-DADADAOOMSDAY-...-Krieg-...-NFLBLR-...-NFLBLR2-...-Fosko-)

"Speak softly and carry a diamond sword"-Me                                                                                                                                                                                            

Punching trees, falling off cliffs, punching grass... Now that i think of it, Minecraft sounds painful.                                                                                                 

The Word of the Week isIndefatigable!

Signature now with 89.6% more COLOR!                                                                                                              

-DiamondDoctor

-For anyone interested, please, please, please check out my mod, AnyUtil, and post suggestions!

emesquita

emesquita

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

So... what should I do?

ZL123

ZL123

Me.

• Administrators
  • 2079 posts

To see the entities, hit F3 and look at the parameter headed 'E'. Make sure you look at the right one; there are two of them. Make sure it's the one with the slash in it, e.g.

E: 7/25

and NOT

E: 5790

Basically what it means:

Entities: amount_you_are_looking_at/amount_in_the_world

The other one means:

I_don't_know: I_really_have_no_friggin_clue

-ZL123
Hope I helped!

emesquita

emesquita

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

well, it's about 7/78 or 9/78

ZL123

ZL123

Me.

• Administrators
  • 2079 posts
✓  Best Answer

Try typing in /opis into the chat and try to find anything interesting.

• DiamondDoctor likes this

-ZL123
Hope I helped!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users