Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Inventory Problems

Best Answer Artsja , 05 March 2013 - 06:28 PM

Sounds like you accidentally double-clicked the NEI search bar. When in your inventory, simply double-click the search bar again. That should fix it.

Go to the full post »

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

Featherbrainn

Featherbrainn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Modpack:MindCrack Pack

Hi

I've pushed a combination of buttons and the background in my invetory is now dark grey.

Does anyone know how to get the normal background back?

Artsja

Artsja

Advanced Member

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Modpack:FTB Ultimate
✓  Best Answer

Sounds like you accidentally double-clicked the NEI search bar. When in your inventory, simply double-click the search bar again. That should fix it.

TheLaw

TheLaw

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Modpack:MindCrack Pack

Hey, also that thing where you doubble click the search bar. Thats for finding thing in your invintorey(it wouldn't highlight the item)

• TheLaw likes this

~TheLaw

If you didn't like me, that your problem not mine.
Anything that advertises(on the side ads over whatever) causes malware or dissatisfaction BUT MINECRAFT DOESENT advertise at ALL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users