Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Issue with the large gas turbine

gas turbine Gregtech Problem Problems

Best Answer Out of order , 20 June 2014 - 06:37 PM

I solved the problem on my own. The problem was just that the output from the muffler hatch (the side with the dot) was not outside the machine casing. That's why it stoped after a few minutes to run but without any error message. It would be nice if GregT changes the error message window in the GUI of the machine. It should show an error message like: "Invalid muffler set up. Check the muffler hatch) or something like that. The machine shouldn't start at all with this problem.

I just didn't consider that the problem was just the muffler hatch.

if you find any spelling errors you can keep them (-:

Go to the full post »

3 replies to this topic

Out of order

Out of order

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • IGN:hillbilly-bernd
  • Modpack:FTB Monster

I set up a large gas turbine. I gave it a whack with the rubber hammer, it started to work and everything was fine. But after a few minutes it just stops to work without any error message. In the GUI it just says: Give it a whack to re(start) it... I gave it a whack again, but it refused to start again. I made shure that it has enough methane. And the rotor is still in it. So, it has enough fuel, no error message appeared, if I hit it with the rubber hammer it says me "machnine proccesing enabled". And there is a demand in the power grid (Yes, of course it is connected to the power grid).

To my knowledge it shout work. What I'm doing wrong?

ZL123

ZL123

Me.

• Administrators
  • 2079 posts
  • Location:Not somewhere where people say a fake location to try to be funny
  • IGN:ZL123
  • Modpack:Private Pack

Maybe try a hard hammer like a bronze or iron one. I don't know much about these things though, so maybe try it out in a test world first.

-ZL123
Hope I helped!

YT: http://youtube.com/ZL234
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ZL234

Out of order

Out of order

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

I already tried that. Other hammers except the rubber hammer only toggle the general machine status (Auto-input enabled/disabled...) You have to use a rubber hammer to enable/disable the machine proccesing. But thanks anyway!

Out of order

Out of order

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
✓  Best Answer

I solved the problem on my own. The problem was just that the output from the muffler hatch (the side with the dot) was not outside the machine casing. That's why it stoped after a few minutes to run but without any error message. It would be nice if GregT changes the error message window in the GUI of the machine. It should show an error message like: "Invalid muffler set up. Check the muffler hatch) or something like that. The machine shouldn't start at all with this problem.

I just didn't consider that the problem was just the muffler hatch.

if you find any spelling errors you can keep them (-:

• ZL123 likes this

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: gas turbine, Gregtech, Problem, Problems

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users