Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Problem in Agrarian Skies, Blood Magic

5 replies to this topic

BrenTenkage

BrenTenkage

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • IGN:BrenTenkage
  • Modpack:Agrarian Skies

So I'm trying to complete the Bragging rights quest that invovles me killing a Fallen Angel and a Winged Fire Demon, I set up the pillith and arcane pedestals properly (I checked multiple times) and I got all the ingretence and the Blood orb to summon the Winged Fire Demon, but he won't summon

The Angel will summon and I've killed him (and enslaved him afterwords) so what am I doing wrong, do I need to summon every first tier summon before I can do the tier 2 winged fire demon? I really want to complete all the quests for my let's play :(

Aezex

Aezex

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 223 posts
  • IGN:Aezex
  • Modpack:Unlisted Pack

You are using the tier two summoning altar and the Archmage's Blood Orb correct? Also, some screenshots might be helpful.

Wiki entry->(http://ftbwiki.org/Summoning)

• timrem likes this

1.6 modpack? Download Java 7 here. 1.7.10+? Download Java 8 here.

BrenTenkage

BrenTenkage

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Wait what you mean tier two summoning alter? do you mean the alter has to be upgraded or do you meant the two rings of pedistials? If you want to see what I've did I put up a video if this helps....

BrenTenkage

BrenTenkage

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

wait I think I figured it out, the set up was right, cept the second ring wasn't a level up....

Aezex

Aezex

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 223 posts
  • IGN:Aezex
  • Modpack:Unlisted Pack

That would do it. Also, if you press F7 on the keyboard, it brings up colored grids on blocks that monsters could spawn on. Yellow means that they spawn there only at night, red means they can spawn there anytime. Maybe that will help with your zombie problem. :)

1.6 modpack? Download Java 7 here. 1.7.10+? Download Java 8 here.

TheRonster11

TheRonster11

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • IGN:Bokko

after all this it still wont work.

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users