Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

AG Server Plugins

agrarian skies server plugins

1 reply to this topic

Himler

Himler

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • IGN:DataSun
  • Modpack:Agrarian Skies

I'm interested in starting a small Agrarian Skies server for my friends and other people and I'm wonering which plugins you would recommend me to get?

It seems that other Agrarian Skies servers are using "uSkyblock" to generete islands for new players, but this plugin is outdated and Im not sure if I should use it or maybe "IslandWorld" instead.

Do you have any suggestion, maybe other plugins(Especially on island generation)?

For the time being I'm using Cauldron(MCPC+), is this recommended?

All answers are welcome :)

timrem

timrem

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1275 posts
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.7 Pack

Agrarian Skies already includes a mod for creating new islands: Island Builder. As Op, you just need to give yourself an Island Spawner and an Angel Block, fly out to where you want the island, place the angel block, and sneak-right-click the block with the Island Spawner.

As for other plugins: no idea, I run my server without MCPC+, straight as I got it from FTB.

• Himler likes this

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: agrarian skies, server, plugins

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users