Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Dedicated Server Running Awful

1 reply to this topic

dreadx

dreadx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Modpack:FTB Monster

I recently built a dedicated FTB Monster server. Its running Dual Opteron processors, 32 GB of RAM and an SSD. I have it running on MineOS TurnKey Linux. When we first created the server everything was fine. Recently we have been experiencing terrible lag. I know this is not network lag since I also experience the same thing and i am on the same network. For example, when I break a block it will break and then reappear or will break but then when you try to walk by you get stuck on thin air. Another example is when laying down blocks it will lay 2 or 3 blocks at a time. If there is anything we can do to to get this server cleaned up and running correctly I would really appreciate the help.

timrem

timrem

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1275 posts
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.7 Pack

When was the last time you restarted the server? Have you checked the command /chunkloaders to see how many chunks are always active? Do you have the mod Opis, which you can use to profile the performance of the server?

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users