Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

FTB Monster crashes everytime I try to play my world!

Best Answer Pachiko , 13 August 2014 - 05:19 PM

I'm sorry, I just fixed it myself. I had to remove Redpower and that somehow worked.

Go to the full post »

1 reply to this topic

Pachiko

Pachiko

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:wubbie321
  • Modpack:FTB Monster

Help me please!

I have added Mo Creatures and Minecraft Comes Alive to FTB Monster, and I got rid of a few mods that are naturally included. It was working fine earlier, I was exploring like normal and right clicked an ostrich egg. Then I crashed. Like the title, every time I attempt to open my world, it "shuts downs internal server" and crashes. I thought the problem was with Mo Creatures. I tried uninstalling it, force updating FTB Monster itself, moving my character in MCEdit. However, the crash log says something about Codechickencore and RedPower so I really don't know what's going on. Help would really be appreciated.

(Sorry if the spoiler thing doesn't work.)

Spoiler

Pachiko

Pachiko

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:wubbie321
  • Modpack:FTB Monster
✓  Best Answer

I'm sorry, I just fixed it myself. I had to remove Redpower and that somehow worked.

• Pachiko likes this

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users