Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

RamuneGaming Failing Agrarian Skies Player

Agrarian Skies Streamer Twitch.tv Experienced Ramune Gaming RamuneGaming

No replies to this topic

ramunegaming

ramunegaming

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • IGN:Freekill980
  • Modpack:FTB Monster

Hello fellow agrarian skies players, today I would like to introduce you guys to my Twitch.tv stream where I am currently playing this amazing mod at weekends. I started a few weeks ago and man am I loving it so far, I really like the quest system the most. I love the sense of direction you get compared to sky block. Anyways if anyone is interested in discussing the mod (or guiding me to victory) why not come hang out at the stream.  

Streamer: RamuneGaming

Desc.: For anyone who is interested about who I am, I am a variety streamer on twitch who will play any type of game for your entertainment, if oyu can think of the game or the console I am bound to have it, that includes retro games/consoles as well. I have been on twitch for about 6 months now trying to make a following for myself. My stream is high quality and I like to think I provide an engaging commentary, so why not come hang out and join in the fun?

Time: 3pm gmt - 7pm gmt (11am est, 8am pst)

Game: Minecraft - Agrarian Skies

Link: http://www.twitch.tv...v/ramunegaming 

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Agrarian Skies, Streamer, Twitch.tv, Experienced, Ramune, Gaming, RamuneGaming

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users