Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Automated storage Compression, level emitters and ore dictionary

Best Answer TehRawrz , 28 September 2014 - 12:59 AM

You could try running your tin through a Unifier to unify it to one type of tin

Go to the full post »

3 replies to this topic

Unknnnnn

Unknnnnn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
  • IGN:Unknnnnn
  • Modpack:FTB Monster

Basically I'm trying to automate my storage compression system and I've run into a problem with level emitters:

For example I told my level emitters to emit redstone signal to disable supplier logistics pipe that leads to my packager. I have programmed it to emit when tin is below 1000 ingots (I want to keep 1000 ingots but everything else can be compressed into blocks).

Problem is - my level emitters can't use ore dictionary and if I specify them to emit when I have below 1000 rotarycraft tin ingots - they are emitting even though I have 2000 industrialcraft tin ingots.

Any idea how to solve this problem without building 3 packagers with 3 level emitters?

Ideally I need something that can tell if I have 1000 tin ingots as a sum of all types of tin ingots and if I do - I want it to send them to my packager.

TehRawrz

TehRawrz

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 385 posts
  • IGN:TehRawrz
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.7 Pack
✓  Best Answer

Celestial Oblivion

Celestial Oblivion

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 409 posts
  • IGN:I_Love_Creepers
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.6 Pack

How do you process your tin? If you always pulverize your metal ore, you'll always get Thermal Expansion ingots as the output.

• TehRawrz likes this
"The mind is the attribute of man. When man is born, he comes into existence with only one weapon with him- The reasoning mind."

...And his fists for punching trees.

Unknnnnn

Unknnnnn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
  • IGN:Unknnnnn
  • Modpack:FTB Monster

Thanks! That was exactly what I was looking for  ;)

How do you process your tin? If you always pulverize your metal ore, you'll always get Thermal Expansion ingots as the output.

Make tin from tin blocks = industrial craft tin ore

Use rotarycraft grinder = rotary craft tin ore

Leftover 2000 ingots from thermal expansion processing = Thermal expansion tin ore

And the same goes for Copper and all the other ores that share several expansions.

• TehRawrz likes this

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users