Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Division sigil doesn't work.

Best Answer timrem , 30 September 2014 - 06:57 AM

In recent versions, you can only craft Unstable Ingots in a standard, vanilla crafting table. If you try using something like the Tinkers' crafting station, it will not work.

If that's not your problem: give us some details, like what pack you're using, and a screenshot of trying to craft.

Go to the full post »

3 replies to this topic

Unknnnnn

Unknnnnn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
  • IGN:Unknnnnn
  • Modpack:FTB Monster

I activated it but I can't divide by diamond.

It just does nothing when I put recipe for unstable ingot into crafting table. No craftable item comes out under that recipe (iron top slot, division sigil middle slot and diamond bottom slot) Any idea why?

timrem

timrem

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1275 posts
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.7 Pack
✓  Best Answer

In recent versions, you can only craft Unstable Ingots in a standard, vanilla crafting table. If you try using something like the Tinkers' crafting station, it will not work.

If that's not your problem: give us some details, like what pack you're using, and a screenshot of trying to craft.

Unknnnnn

Unknnnnn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
  • IGN:Unknnnnn
  • Modpack:FTB Monster

Lol it has been so long since I used vanilla crafting tables totally slipped my mind... sorry for posting this!

• TehRawrz likes this

TehRawrz

TehRawrz

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 385 posts
  • IGN:TehRawrz
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.7 Pack

Lol it has been so long since I used vanilla crafting tables totally slipped my mind... sorry for posting this!

No need to be sorry that's what we're here for :)

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users