Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Can't craft book

Best Answer timrem , 16 March 2013 - 11:21 PM

The method of obtaining a Descriptive Book has changed in a recent update to Mystcraft. You can no longer craft it, but must use a Book Binder with a piece of leather in the upper-left slot and a piece of paper in the large central area to obtain a blank Descriptive Book. To write your own Age, you need to add Pages when you create the book instead of paper.

Go to the full post »

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

dhb99

dhb99

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 Pack

I have been trying to craft a discriptive book but when i put the recipe in a crafting table it wont have the discriptive book on the output tab.I would hope that theres a fix for this that doesnt involve cheating in the books.

Archina

Archina

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
  • Modpack:MindCrack Pack

Not too sure as I don't play DW20. Have you tried looking at the recipe in NEI? If it really doesn't work and stuff like reinstalling the mod doesn't work either, I would say just spawn in the book and destroy the items to make it. It's not like you're doing anything wrong by doing so.

timrem

timrem

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1275 posts
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.7 Pack
✓  Best Answer

The method of obtaining a Descriptive Book has changed in a recent update to Mystcraft. You can no longer craft it, but must use a Book Binder with a piece of leather in the upper-left slot and a piece of paper in the large central area to obtain a blank Descriptive Book. To write your own Age, you need to add Pages when you create the book instead of paper.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users