Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Unable to craft Redstone Energy Cell

Best Answer digitallyApocalyptic , 22 March 2013 - 01:06 AM

You need to be using a Redstone Conductance Coil instead of a Reception Coil. It can be confusing at times, as the sprites of the two are only marginally different in that they use different shades of yellow for the highlights.

Reception Coils are used for machines such as the Pulverizer that take in power, Transmission Coils in machines such as engines that give off power and Conductance Coils in machines that can do both. Currently, only the Redstone Energy Cell makes use of Conductance Coils.

Go to the full post »

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

Navist

Navist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Modpack:FTB Ultimate

I can't craft this item in FTB Ultimate ModPack for some reason... Anyone else having this issue? What I have in the crafting table is as follows.

0E0

EFE

LCL

0 = Empty space

E = Electrum Ingot (ID - 20257:70)

F = Energy Cell Frame (Full) (ID - 20262:65)

L = Lead Ingot (ID - 20257:67)

C = Redstone Reception Coil (ID - 20257:161)

digitallyApocalyptic

digitallyApocalyptic

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 262 posts
  • IGN:GameStopper
  • Modpack:FTB Ultimate
✓  Best Answer

You need to be using a Redstone Conductance Coil instead of a Reception Coil. It can be confusing at times, as the sprites of the two are only marginally different in that they use different shades of yellow for the highlights.

Reception Coils are used for machines such as the Pulverizer that take in power, Transmission Coils in machines such as engines that give off power and Conductance Coils in machines that can do both. Currently, only the Redstone Energy Cell makes use of Conductance Coils.

My username is digitallyApocalyptic. I contribute where I can on the wiki and I've previously built pretty much the entirety of Category:Twilight Forest. I play FTB Ultimate, some games on Steam, and I follow MS Paint Adventures.

RZR0

RZR0

Administrator

• Operator
  • 1980 posts
  • IGN:RZR0
  • Modpack:Private Pack

If you click on the coil in the crafting grid, it'll take you to the correct page: http://ftbwiki.org/R...one_Energy_Cell

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users