Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Plasma cannon?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

dhb99

dhb99

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 Pack

I have recently made a power glove and have instaled the plasma cannon module on it, but when i right click to charge up the cannon nothing happens, it would be greatly apreciated to know why it will not work.

Celestial Oblivion

Celestial Oblivion

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 409 posts
  • IGN:I_Love_Creepers
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.6 Pack

Did you charge it and calibrate the power in the tinker table?

"The mind is the attribute of man. When man is born, he comes into existence with only one weapon with him- The reasoning mind."

...And his fists for punching trees.

dhb99

dhb99

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Did you charge it and calibrate the power in the tinker table?

yes i charged it completly and tinkered it to even the lowest setting and nothing happens

dhb99

dhb99

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

im now having the problem not only on the direwolf pack but the yogcraft pack also, i have instaled the crafting table addon and the plasma cannon to see if it would let me switch between the two but they dont even show up over the hunger bar like their supposed to and im still unable to use them with right-click.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users