Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Direwolf20 1.7 AE Controller Problem

Best Answer iEmeraldGolem , 09 February 2015 - 02:05 AM

Well, I feel like a fool. I apparently I had my p2p tunnel the wrong way around and it wasn't powered. I have switched it around and it is working beautifully!

Go to the full post »

3 replies to this topic

iEmeraldGolem

iEmeraldGolem

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • IGN:iEmeraldGolem
  • Modpack:Unlisted Pack

I've recently added two more controllers to my AE system, making three total, and now they don't seem to be outputting channels. Here is a screenshot and if you could enlighten me to if this is a glitch or just me being a derp, that would be amazing. 

NOTE: I added that dense cable on the top to visualize the fact that they aren't outputting any channels. 

Spoiler

Aezex

Aezex

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 223 posts
  • IGN:Aezex

It would only show channels if they were in use. The cable on top isn't attached to anything that uses a channel, so there aren't any bars on it. Note that the cable in the background has bars because the drive, crafting storages etc are using channels.

1.6 modpack? Download Java 7 here. 1.7.10+? Download Java 8 here.

iEmeraldGolem

iEmeraldGolem

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Ok. The other problem I'm having is that I'm trying to connect a P2P tunnel to the cable, but it says it is offline in WAILA. I also tried connecting the tunnel directly to the controller, but it isn't working. 

iEmeraldGolem

iEmeraldGolem

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
✓  Best Answer

Well, I feel like a fool. I apparently I had my p2p tunnel the wrong way around and it wasn't powered. I have switched it around and it is working beautifully!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users