I have been playing Agrarian Skies for a month now and have been experiencing insane singeplayer lagg. Every 10 - 20 seconds, when I click on a block with a inventory or GUI, like a chest or TE Machine, or want to break a block, minecraft doesn't respond and freezes, and I have to wait for approximately 1-2 seconds untill, or the inventory opens or the item drops. Here is some information:
- The lagg started occuring since the start of the new world (with the microblocks).
- I have a ASUS 8GB Intel i5 Laptop, with 2 GB for AS/Minecraft.
- I tried removing the microblocks, but without results...
- I have reinstalled Java 64-bit, but still nothing happened.
- My FPS stays at a steady 40 FPS
Plz, help. I am very desperate