Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

EnderStorage Chests crashing game

enderstorage

Best Answer Tebs , 24 March 2013 - 08:48 PM

it was interesting, found the solution to it and chests now working. The Enderstorage.dat files must have become corupt, and deleteing the enderstorage folder from the save file has solved the problem. Fortunately nothing was enderstored so nothing lost. Thanks for the response anyway!

Go to the full post »

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

Tebs

Tebs

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Modpack:MindCrack Pack

Hello,

Running Mindcrack pack in an established world with no issues until recent spate of crashes.

Problems started after forcing computer shutdown (i.e holding the power button in) due to another program freezing everything. FTB was running with the world loaded when this happened.

Upon reloading, every chunk containing an enderstorage chest has been reset to the default state (that is to say the one the world is in upon generation) wiping out much of my base. The base has been repaired, but any attempt to interact with enderchests, including but not limited to:

-searching "ender" in NEI

-placing chests

-attempting to open chests

causes the game to suffer a tick issue (can get a crash log if needed) and crash. Provided I stay well away from the enderchests everything else is running as expected, and the game is as playable as ever. So far I have redownloaded the mod pack, but this did not solve the issue.

If anyone has suffered similar issue or has an idea on how to solve this I would be greatly grateful, as they are a key part of my mining/sorting system. 

Cheers!

ViperSRT3g

ViperSRT3g

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 212 posts
  • IGN:ViperSRT3g
  • Modpack:Unlisted Pack
Hm, trying to diagnose this in my head, but it's an interesting series of problems. Please post the crash log, it might narrow some things down a bit.
Vanilla Server: vanilla.vipersrt3g.net
banner-13472.png
Snapshot Server: snap.vipersrt3g.net
banner-25377.png

Tebs

Tebs

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Modpack:MindCrack Pack
✓  Best Answer

it was interesting, found the solution to it and chests now working. The Enderstorage.dat files must have become corupt, and deleteing the enderstorage folder from the save file has solved the problem. Fortunately nothing was enderstored so nothing lost. Thanks for the response anyway!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users