Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Crashing after Mojang

1 reply to this topic

QueenNerms

QueenNerms

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • IGN:NermalSchnitzel
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 Pack

So i'm trying to get this modpack working so I can play on a server with friends and I have tried pretty much everything I possibly can, I've installed the correct java, reinstalled it about 15 times,allocated more memory, allocated less memory, installed forge, uninstalled all minecraft stuff and started from scratch but every single time it just crashes at the mojang screen.

(Ps using the 1.7.10 direwolf20 pack)

Crash log attached. 

Attached Files

timrem

timrem

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1275 posts
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.7 Pack

(The requested operation cannot be performed on a file with a user-mapped section open)

98% of the time, this error is caused by an Antivirus program aggressively accessing files, preventing Minecraft from loading them. Try adding "D:\direwolf20_17\minecraft" to your antivirus's list of directories to not scan, or, try temporarily disabling your antivirus while launching the game.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users