Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

I need more power!

Best Answer streak1 , 01 April 2013 - 03:16 AM

I have tried these and the solar panels works best but it take sooooo much copper and rubber to make that it takes me more EU to get the material then I use for the UU.

They you should use Forestry to automate the Rubber, and set up an automated frame quarry using mining drills to get the copper.

Go to the full post »

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

SekCbeast

SekCbeast

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.5 Pack

Hey everybody I have the Direwolf20 pack and I'm in the process of making the Gravity chestplate. It requires alot of eridium and other materials. As you probably know the only way to get eridium is to craft it using UU-matter and it takes ALOT of EU to make UU-matter. So iwas wondering if there is a mod/addon that I can implement to make it easier to get EU? And if there is how do you add it to the rest of the mods?  

Ps. I just have the plain Direwolf pack.

ZER0-0

ZER0-0

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • Modpack:FTB Ultimate

Hey everybody I have the Direwolf20 pack and I'm in the process of making the Gravity chestplate. It requires alot of eridium and other materials. As you probably know the only way to get eridium is to craft it using UU-matter and it takes ALOT of EU to make UU-matter. So iwas wondering if there is a mod/addon that I can implement to make it easier to get EU? And if there is how do you add it to the rest of the mods?  

Ps. I just have the plain Direwolf pack.

Using the mods in the pack you could do any of these things for EU:

1. Set up a nether pump and an array of thermal generators

2. Use fuel in a steam boiler

3. Get a bunch of solar panels

4. Set up a tree farm to get Biomass and use bio generators

I dont think there is any quick solution to tons of EU in a short amount of time. It usually takes time to get tons of UU.

When in Trouble or in Doubt, Run in circles, Scream and Shout!

SekCbeast

SekCbeast

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.5 Pack

Using the mods in the pack you could do any of these things for EU:

1. Set up a nether pump and an array of thermal generators

2. Use fuel in a steam boiler

3. Get a bunch of solar panels

4. Set up a tree farm to get Biomass and use bio generators

I dont think there is any quick solution to tons of EU in a short amount of time. It usually takes time to get tons of UU.

I have tried these and the solar panels works best but it take sooooo much copper and rubber to make that it takes me more EU to get the material then I use for the UU.

streak1

streak1

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts
  • Modpack:FTB Ultimate
✓  Best Answer

They you should use Forestry to automate the Rubber, and set up an automated frame quarry using mining drills to get the copper.

• SekCbeast likes this

8520651176_f9f7b311aa_z.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users