Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Shaders in Infinity Evolved?

No replies to this topic

drbretto

drbretto

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Modpack:FTB Infinity

I have been trying to get shaders to work with these mods for a while and I've googled, I think everything that can be googled about it but I'm not getting it to work.

I was able to get it to work when manually modding the game. I was running a 1.8 server and had SEUS shaders working with no problems.

With FTB, I have tried every possible combination of ShadersMod versions recommended by people online and Optifine, which does the opposite of helping anything. If ShadersMod is active, the game will go through the lengthy loading screen but crash without an error message before the game is supposed to actually load (just goes back to the FTB launcher, and the log says no error code was recorded). It'll run with optifine, just half the frame rate.

Both of these jive with what I've read online. People have been using both of those mods with FTB infinity, or at least with earlier versions of infinity. Any ideas? Unfortuntately, I'm at work, so I can't get anyone a log file at the moment, but I can later if it'll help. 

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users