Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Can't get my direwolf20 1.7.10 server to load biomes o plenty

server biomes o plenty direworlf20

3 replies to this topic

killercreeper117

killercreeper117

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • IGN:killercreeper117
  • Modpack:FTB Ultimate

I have tried to get biomes o plenty to load, but no matter what I do nothing works.  I have tried changing the level-type=BIOMESOP in the server.properties file.  I have tried messing around in the configs. I have tried using several different versions of biomes o plenty for 1.7.10.  I have tried generating a biomes o plenty single player world and then transplanting its world save into the server, but it only crashes.  ( Single player works fine by the way).

If anyone knows what to do please help. 

ostPavel

ostPavel

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1013 posts
  • IGN:ostPavel
  • Modpack:Private Pack

Define "nothing works". Does the server start then generate the map with vanilla biomes, despite the config set to BoP? 

My contributions || Herp derp || Out of order

killercreeper117

killercreeper117

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Yes, exactly.  It is as if the mod wasn't there.  Transplanting the worlds seems to work for a minute or 2, but then it suddenly disconnects from the server saying that it has lost connection.  Then the server console closes.  

killercreeper117

killercreeper117

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Also, I should note I have added the mods treecapitator, draconic evolution, and greg's lighting to the modpack.  I don't think these are affecting the terrain generation though.  

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: server, biomes o plenty, direworlf20

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users