Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Fav world broke Help PLZ!!!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

raynblu

raynblu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Modpack:YogCraft Modpack
my world crashes every time i try to go on it 

here's crash report

Spoiler

plz help i have put countless Hours into this world

Edited by ViperSRT3g, 22 April 2013 - 02:24 AM.
Spoiler-ized

ViperSRT3g

ViperSRT3g

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 212 posts
  • IGN:ViperSRT3g
  • Modpack:Unlisted Pack
When posting a crash log, please remember to post it within spoiler tags. It allows the website to display content more easily.

This looks like a problem with something related to redpower. The first method I can think of to solve this issue would be to back up your player.dat file, then delete the one present in your world folder. This will determine if it's something in your inventory causing the problem, or something in the world itself.
Vanilla Server: vanilla.vipersrt3g.net
banner-13472.png
Snapshot Server: snap.vipersrt3g.net
banner-25377.png

raynblu

raynblu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

it did not work same messege :(

raynblu

raynblu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

When posting a crash log, please remember to post it within spoiler tags. It allows the website to display content more easily.

This looks like a problem with something related to redpower. The first method I can think of to solve this issue would be to back up your player.dat file, then delete the one present in your world folder. This will determine if it's something in your inventory causing the problem, or something in the world itself.

sorry i am very new i didnt know about the spoiler tags

Iamtk421

Iamtk421

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts
  • Modpack:MindCrack Pack

Had you just placed any new redpower blocks, or anything adjacent to a redpower block?

You may be able to delete those new block(s) using somthing like MCEdit.

Edit:

A quick google search of the error message gave references to middle clicking a wireless redstone transmitter, and despite the reference to redpower in the log, removing the wireless redstone mod allowed users to reopen their worlds. 

Perhaps (after saving a backup copy) you could remove the wireless redstone mod and attempt to reopen the world.

If it works you'll have to renable wireless redstone, and then place anything from that mod back again.

Another suggested middle clicking a redpower item (possibly in your inventory) can cause it, and using invedit to remove the offending item from your inventory can fix it.

See: http://forum.feed-th...-on-load.12506/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users