Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Sorting Machines and Barrels

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

Celestial Oblivion

Celestial Oblivion

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 409 posts
  • IGN:I_Love_Creepers
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.6 Pack

So I'm making my first basic sorting machine setup to handle quarry materials. Right now I have it simply as one color path sends cobble and gravel to a recycler, another sends dirt to a storage barrel, and a third outputs to a chest to handle everything else. It works perfectly except dirt will clog the machine. I'm guessing this is because the sorting machine can't tell the barrel is a dirt barrel, and thus can't tell it is a valid inventory? It's kind of odd since my filters have no problem dealing putting items into barrels, but if anyone can shed light on this issue it would be appreciated.

If at all possible, I'd like not to use a router, as it is just one barrel, and I don't have a wrath igniter.

"The mind is the attribute of man. When man is born, he comes into existence with only one weapon with him- The reasoning mind."

...And his fists for punching trees.

Celestial Oblivion

Celestial Oblivion

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 409 posts
  • IGN:I_Love_Creepers
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.6 Pack

Nevermind, realize I confused green for lime color. xD Please delete.

"The mind is the attribute of man. When man is born, he comes into existence with only one weapon with him- The reasoning mind."

...And his fists for punching trees.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users