Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

My FTB Ultimate World wont load

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

mikmas

mikmas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Modpack:FTB Ultimate

I was just playing in my world and I accidentally clicked on an item named "Unnamed" with fire as the icon in NEI.  My world instantly froze and crashed and now it isn't letting me log back into it.  SOME ONE PLEASE HELP! I've spent a lot of time playing this world, I have the crash report and everything, I'm also playing on a MAC.

Thanks 

mikmas

Attached Files

ViperSRT3g

ViperSRT3g

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 212 posts
  • IGN:ViperSRT3g
  • Modpack:Unlisted Pack

It seems like simply deleting your player file will fix the problem if that is the only thing you did that caused a crash.

Vanilla Server: vanilla.vipersrt3g.net
banner-13472.png
Snapshot Server: snap.vipersrt3g.net
banner-25377.png

mikmas

mikmas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

I tried that, the same problem comes up with the same crash report.  It's in the minecraft/saves/<world name>/players/<player.dat file> correct?

ViperSRT3g

ViperSRT3g

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 212 posts
  • IGN:ViperSRT3g
  • Modpack:Unlisted Pack

Yes that's the file. Deleting it didn't work?

Vanilla Server: vanilla.vipersrt3g.net
banner-13472.png
Snapshot Server: snap.vipersrt3g.net
banner-25377.png

mikmas

mikmas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

It didn't work, I also tried deleting the player.dat file in the NEI folder, but that didn't work either.  I tried the NEI.dat file as well, no luck there either.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users