Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Does Carts/Golems work on empty chunk loaded server?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

Zekrenzo

Zekrenzo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Modpack:FTB Ultimate

I play on a FTB ultimate serve with my friends and yesterday i've built a HP steam boiler running on charcoal, a steve cart's cart cutting wood that gets cooked and goes to a barrel with a golem filling an enderchest that supply the boiler. I left the server and on the other day the boiler was cold(it was 500º), the barrel with 100 packs of charcoal, the enderchest empty and the golem crazy trying to fill the ender chest. So i made a few tests and when there isn't anyone on the server neither the golem or the cart work. I'm using spot loaders on all the chunks.

Is there anyway to get them working?

Sorry for bad english I'm Brasilian

Iamtk421

Iamtk421

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts
  • Modpack:MindCrack Pack

I'm not sure, but I believe some of the chunk loaders only work if the player that placed them is logged in. This may be the case for you. You could perhaps try other chunk loaders?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users