Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Silicon Cells

Best Answer digitallyApocalyptic , 06 May 2013 - 10:04 PM

My guess is that they are residue from when this wiki mainly documented Beta Pack A, as in this pack, the Industrial Electrolyzer (many of the recipes you see there are now similar/the same but operate in the Electrolyzer instead of the Centrifuge) had not yet been implemented and all recipes still used the Centrifuge. Upon the addition of the Industrial Electrolyzer, many recipes were transferred from the Centrifuge to the Electrolyzer, as well as some recipes having their amounts changed in the updates between the Beta Pack A version and the Ultimate/Mindcrack Pack version.

This page is a real mess, I'll get to work on changing that.

Go to the full post »

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

Iamtk421

Iamtk421

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts
  • Modpack:MindCrack Pack

I just noticed on the wiki silicon cell page that there are many recipes for centrifuging materials to acquire silicon cells without EU/ time values. Trying to determine them in game (FTB ultimate 1.0.1) from either the GT computer cube or NEI only shows one recipe, centrifuging redstone. Attempting the other recipes anyway doesn't work.

Does anyone know where these recipes came from?

digitallyApocalyptic

digitallyApocalyptic

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 262 posts
  • IGN:GameStopper
  • Modpack:FTB Ultimate
✓  Best Answer

My guess is that they are residue from when this wiki mainly documented Beta Pack A, as in this pack, the Industrial Electrolyzer (many of the recipes you see there are now similar/the same but operate in the Electrolyzer instead of the Centrifuge) had not yet been implemented and all recipes still used the Centrifuge. Upon the addition of the Industrial Electrolyzer, many recipes were transferred from the Centrifuge to the Electrolyzer, as well as some recipes having their amounts changed in the updates between the Beta Pack A version and the Ultimate/Mindcrack Pack version.

This page is a real mess, I'll get to work on changing that.

My username is digitallyApocalyptic. I contribute where I can on the wiki and I've previously built pretty much the entirety of Category:Twilight Forest. I play FTB Ultimate, some games on Steam, and I follow MS Paint Adventures.

Iamtk421

Iamtk421

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts
  • Modpack:MindCrack Pack

That's kind of what I figured. I've already added a few more electrolyzer recipes.

The template could do with being updated to display the Eu and Time data too...

I'm not really sure how exactly to edit it, they're in some kind of exclude section for some reason.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users