Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

FTB ultimate Farm Blocks.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

verarticus

verarticus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Modpack:FTB Ultimate

Are they disabled by default, and if so it there a way I can reenable them? I can see them in the items lists but I just can't craft or see the recipe for them.

Celestial Oblivion

Celestial Oblivion

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 409 posts
  • IGN:I_Love_Creepers
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.6 Pack

Are you playing on a server? Sometime server admins disable certain items, though why farm blocks I have no idea.

"The mind is the attribute of man. When man is born, he comes into existence with only one weapon with him- The reasoning mind."

...And his fists for punching trees.

verarticus

verarticus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Are you playing on a server? Sometime server admins disable certain items, though why farm blocks I have no idea.

Nope, just a solo world. I don't see a reason WHY they would be disabled which is why I'm asking.

(I kinda think my mod pack is glitched a bit but I don't know for sure, some of it could be considered bad luck)

Celestial Oblivion

Celestial Oblivion

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 409 posts
  • IGN:I_Love_Creepers
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.6 Pack

I don't know then. Are you sure you're using copper and not bronze ingots (pretty much everything else in forestry uses bronze).

"The mind is the attribute of man. When man is born, he comes into existence with only one weapon with him- The reasoning mind."

...And his fists for punching trees.

verarticus

verarticus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

I don't know then. Are you sure you're using copper and not bronze ingots (pretty much everything else in forestry uses bronze).

After a bit more messing around I finally got the recipe to work (I was using copper, but for some reason it doesn't always want to craft when I place it correctly restarting the client seems to fix it) But the recipe for them in NEI still doesn't show.

felinoel

felinoel

Steampunk Alchemist

• Administrators
  • 3860 posts
  • IGN:felinoel
  • Modpack:FTB Mage Quest

Are you using the new farm blocks or the old farm machines?

The old farm machines shouldn't be craftable anymore but should still be in the game.

Watch all of my different Let's Play series, Minecraft and more!
player.me/felinoel

We need to make default article pages! Discuss their designs here!

verarticus

verarticus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Are you using the new farm blocks or the old farm machines?

The old farm machines shouldn't be craftable anymore but should still be in the game.

I am using the new ones.

ZL123

ZL123

Me.

• Administrators
  • 2079 posts
  • Location:Not somewhere where people say a fake location to try to be funny
  • IGN:ZL123
  • Modpack:Private Pack

I think it is intentional that the recipes don't show up on NEI *yet*.

-ZL123
Hope I helped!

YT: http://youtube.com/ZL234
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ZL234

Immot

Immot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

In the previous version of ultimate there was no recipe given because it was he old version of forestry but they now work since the update,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users